- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ‘Tell Laura I love crochet’ collects and the ways in which ‘Tell Laura I love crochet’ uses that information.
It is important that we protect the privacy of our website visitors. We have taken reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alterations of your personal information. Our SSL encryption and firewall protected servers will store and safeguard all your personal information such as your contact details.
We only use your email address to send out new posts that may be of interest to you:
- if you complete a form on our website to subscribe to our blog posts.
- if you are already a subscriber, you can choose to unsubscribe at any time by contacting us or simply choose ‘unsubscribe’ on the blog posts and we will stop sending you further new posts.
We will not disclose your email address to third parties without your consent, unless to the extent that we are required by law to do so.
You may request the deletion of your email address from our system at any time by contacting us using the contact details on this website.
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device and make a user’s experience more efficient.
The cookies that we use:
Session cookies: these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features such as:
- remembering previous actions for example (entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
- to manage and identify the user as unique to other users currently viewing the website, in order to provide a consistent and accurate service to the user.
These cookies will not be used:
- to gather information that could be used for marketing to the user.
- to remember customer preferences or user ID’s outside a single session (unless the user has requested this function).
Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Web analytics cookies: these cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. This helps us to improve the performance and design of our website, for example by making sure users is finding what they need easily.
Cookies do not give our website access to your computer; cookies cannot read other information on your hard drive, for example to get a user’s email address or other information. They only contain and transfer to the server as much information as the users have chosen to disclose to a certain website.
You can change the setting on your browser to manage or delete cookies on your computer.
Last updated 12/2/2020